(Cultural and Tourism Festival of Dinh Thay Thim; Photo: Nguyen Vu)
The Dinh Thay Thim Palace Culture and Tourism Festival in 2023 includes folk rituals such as: Nghinh god, procession of the Order of Honor and Certificate of recognition of relics, incense offering ceremony, entrance to the palace, offerings of cakes to Thay Thim, and offerings. Vegetarian day, almsgiving for good fortune, asking for birth, anniversaries of Tien sage and family soldiers, Chief of ceremonies. In addition, there will be a festival with cultural, sports and tourism activities typical of the sea such as: exhibition of the legend of Thay Thim, chess tournament, bicycle pain, beach volleyball, tug of war, etc. singing contest, cake making contest, dragon fruit harvest contest, net weaving contest, carrying basket to sea, carrying fish, lion - monk - dragon performance, ornamental creature exhibition, music and dance program, art performance ethnic art.
The highlight of the festival is the general art program that takes place at the opening ceremony at 16:30 on October 28, performed by artists and actors from Ho Chi Minh City, including theatrical scenes about "" The Legend of Master Thim". In addition to honoring the merits of Master Thim, the program also features special art performances praising the attractive features of tourism in La Gi town in particular, and Binh Thuan in general to celebrate the 2023 National Tourism Year "Binh Thuan". Pros - Green convergence". The opening night will be broadcast live on Binh Thuan Television - BTV and some regional TV stations.
(Relic of Thay Thim Palace; Photo: Nguyen Vu)
& Program October 28 (Saturday, September 14th)
- 5:00 a.m.: Ceremony of Divine Mercy, procession of Orders and Recognition of Monuments;
- 7:00: Chess competition (performance).
- 10:00: Opening of the exhibition area of the legend of Thay Thim.
- 11 a.m. at Thay Thim's Palace: The ceremony to enter the power of the throne.
- 14:00 at Thay Thim Palace: Tug of war contest.
- 15:30 at Thay Thim Palace: Lan - monk - dragon performance.
- 16:30 at Thay Thim Palace: Opening the festival.
- 29h00: Art performance program.
October 29 (Sunday, September 15th), at Thay Thim's palace
8:30 a.m.: Offering cakes to Master Thim.
- 7:00: Bird singing contest.
- 8:20 am: Baking contest.
- 10:00: Vegetarian offerings.
- 14gg30: Give food and get lucky.
- 15.00: Folk games.
- 14h00: At Tam Tan creek: Competition of carrying baskets to sea, carrying fish, knitting nets.
- 19h00: At Thay Thim's Palace: Give gifts to the poor.
- 20h00: Singing program to buy variety music at the festival stage.
October 30 (Monday, September 16th), at Thay Thim's palace
- 4:00 p.m.: Giving ceremony;
- 8:00 - 9:00: Anniversaries of Tien Hien and offerings to the family; The main ceremony;
- 16h00: Summarize, close the festival.